Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

February has arrived. Planted a nectarine tree in the back yard today. Off to visit friends and hopefully miss all the super bowl hoop-la along the way. No interest. Lots of school prep to do (as every weekend), books to read, cats to pet. The usual stuff.

January was a month of annual organization. Office, house, brain. Tossing paper, recycling, going through the closet to pull clothes that don't fit anymore (more of those than I'd like). Wow - actually getting rid of stuff! My main goal in the next few months is NOT to replace what I've just gotten rid of. I have plenty of stuff. But, I love to shop and meander around looking for bargains. This will be hard. Gotta be strong. Stick to thrift stores I guess where I mostly accumulate books that I don't have enough time to read. Never enough time to read.

Did in fact finish a few small projects in January so I can move on to others. Such a long list of things I want to do.

Better get to it....

No comments: