Friday, November 14, 2008

Busy in Blogland

Wow! This week has been a blur. Well, last week too. And probably next week. I accomplished much this week however, most of which I feel good about.

A few projects were completed and sent on their way. The Christmas gift gathering has officially begun. On November 11, I actually saw a Christmas tree in someone's living room! Not decorated yet, but still in the window. Yow. Can we please have Thanksgiving first? I'm all for preparation but.....

I finally gave in and touched up my gray hairs a few days ago. Word of advice - never buy hair coloring at the 99 cents store. I am now sporting (and for some weeks to come) rather red locks - a new and unusual color for me. Not bad, but strange. Must wear Fall colors exclusively until it grows out.

Spent today in Bakersfield (I know, poor me) and will be in San Gabriel tomorrow. Just little 'ol travelin' me. Takin' the train to visit friends and spend the day gabbing, eating and stitching. My arms will probably be sore for a week following this adventure. Looking forward to the days off surrounding turkey day. Not working retail this year will be relaxing.

Gearing up for dad's 90th birthday next month. Much celebrating to do. He is in fine health and spirits. Where, oh, where has this year gone?

No comments: